Most relationship experts agree giving your partner the gift of appreciation if the best thing you can do this Valentine’s Day — and all the ones in between.
However, if you’re looking for something special for your special someone… here are a couple ideas:
- A Touching Gift – A lot of websites recommend a massage or spa gift certificate as a romantic gift. But do them one better, instead of a gift to your lover that will have him or her touched by a stranger, give the both of you the gift of a Massage Kit that you can use – Together! The Cupid Romantic Couples Massage Kit, available at CupidsToys.com comes complete with lightly scented Coconut Passion Fruit massage cream, two mood-setting tea lights, a do-it-yourself back massager and a mini massage guide to stimulate your technique.
- Plan a Romantic Romp – The gift of a romantic get-a-way way with you is almost always greeted with awe, or should that be “awww…” by your partner. It doesn’t have to be far away, or expensive, as long as it’s a rendezvous just for two. It could be at the beach or any other tourist area where you live. You might even consider getting frisky at the local “No Tell” motel.
- Love of the Month – There are various “of the month clubs.” Pick one for your lover that reminds him or her of what is special, unique, and loving about your relationship. This can be the “Wine” or “Flower” of the month. Whatever it is, just be sure it is something symbolic of your love and your relationship, and each time it arrives, your partner will be reminded of you and your love.
- 101 Nights of Great Romance – Available for less than 20.00 on Amazon.com, 101 Nights of Great Romance is designed for you and your lover to have a secret rendezvous at least once each week, by each of you tearing a sealed page from the book. But because they’re all secret, each one is an incredible, delicious surprise when it happens. The author says you will “learn to be romantic by practicing romance.”
- Make Your Own Love Shack – Why not use Valentine’s Day as an excuse for some “romantic remodeling?” Redo the room of your choice (not necessarily the bedroom) into a space that just oozes romance. Get satin sheets, light some candles, add a fountain, flower petals, scented oils – you get the picture. Welcome your lover to your love shack with his or her favorite drink, wearing a smile – and little else.
Valentine’s Day, like any day, can be a time of stress – or sensuality, the choice is yours.